Time & Location
Jul 12, 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Whitefish, Lion Mountain Trailhead, Mountainside Dr, Whitefish, MT 59937, USA
About the event
Girls on the Trail is a collaboration between Whitefish Legacy Partners and community partners to bring teenage girls ages 12-15 out on the Whitefish Trail through a series of mountain biking, hiking, and volunteer events. Girls on the Trail provide teenage girls in the Flathead Valley an opportunity to find their own love of mountain biking, their own appreciation of trails and open lands, and their own strength through hard work and mentorship.
Cost is $60 per week. Scholarships are available! If the registration fee is a barrier for you or your family, please see directions below to request a partial or full scholarship.
From Monday, 7/10, to Thursday, 7/13. 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm with drop off and pick up at different Whitefish Trail trailheads over the course of the week. Schedule of locations will be announced before July.
- Registration will open here, on Eventbrite, on Thursday 4/6, at 8am.
- This year, to cut down on misunderstandings, you will register for the camp and then, if you get a spot, pay for the camp separately.
- Specifically, if you secure a spot before the camp fills up, WLP will send an email that day to prompt you to pay for the camp via an included link. You will have 7 days to pay before your spot lapses. If you do not pay you will be placed at the bottom of the waitlist.
- If the camp is full when you register and you choose to register on the waitlist, you will only receive an email prompting your payment if a spot opens up. You will then have 7 days to make the payment from the time that you receive the notice email.
- If you plan on requesting a partial or full scholarship, please register for the camp starting at the same time (4/6 at 8am) and, if you get a spot, reply to the email prompting payment with your scholarship request.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.