Time & Location
Aug 02, 9:00 AM – 1:30 PM
Whitefish, Lion Mountain Trailhead, Mountainside Dr, Whitefish, MT 59937, USA
About the event
***This event is full and now only offering spots on the waitlist***
Whitefish Legacy Partners’ Forest Explorers Camp offers a unique opportunity for kids ages 7-11 to explore the Whitefish Trail during a 4-day camp. Campers enjoy fun-filled days with hikes, arts activities, and games while connecting with the natural world and meeting new friends. Whether learning about forest critters, building fairy houses, or capturing the views in a painting, campers learn about the animals and ecosystems that surround them through creativity, play, and exploration.
Because we have a limited number of spots and want to be able to serve as many families as possible, for the first month of registration we will be limiting each participant to one week of camp. On May 5 if there are still open spots, we will allow you to register for a second week.
Cost is $60 per week. Scholarships are available! If the registration fee is a barrier for you or your family, please see directions below to request a partial or full scholarship.
From Monday, 7/31, to Thursday, 8/3. 9:00 am to 1:30 pm with drop off and pick up at Lion Mountain Trailhead.
Sign up details:
- Sign up will open here, on Eventbrite, on Thursday 4/6, at 8am.
- This year you will sign up for the camp via this page and then, if you get a spot, register and pay for the camp separately.
- Specifically, if you secure a spot before the camp fills up, WLP will send an email that day to prompt you to fill out our registration form with information about your child and to pay for the camp via an included link. You will have 7 days to register and pay before your spot lapses. If you do not, you will be placed at the bottom of the waitlist.
- If the camp is full and you choose to sign up on the waitlist, you will only receive an email prompting your registration and payment if a spot opens up. You will then have 7 days to register and make the payment from the time that you receive the notice email.
- If you plan on requesting a partial or full scholarship, please sign up for the camp starting at the same time (4/6 at 8am) and, if you get a spot, reply to the email prompting registration and payment with your scholarship request.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.